Monday, 8 July 2013

Stuff I 'Found'

Hello,

Todays card is put together with offcuts from other projects and my scraps box. 

The card base is embossed and studded with pearls and has sat in my almost ran box ( a box I keep failed and half made projects in) for weeks.  I simply laid 2 die cuts from Spellbinders A2 filigree Delight Die cut in blue, I'm not sure what I cut these for but they were sat patiently waiting for use!

I added a simple stamped sentiment from Waltzing mouse on blue card in white and blue embossing powder, I 'found' a set of Creative Expressions pearl embossing powders when creating my craft room so thought it was time I used them. 



The bow was used to top a box I didn't like so really everything about this card was found.  Enjoy...

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning John,
    A man after my own heart!! I love to create out the things I have left at the end of a week.

    Your card is stunning, I love how you have used the filigree Dies. Using them in the opposite directions gives a stunning effect, Love it!!
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. Another stunning card and all made with those bits and pieces,

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    What a great use of the left over bits, it's surprising how much can be put aside to use later.
    Must go through my bit box today.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    thanks so much for your lovely comment yesterday. You do well on the inspiration front too!
    What a fabulous use of the filigree die.
    Another corker!
    Have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, Got back late last night but only for a couple of days for docs appointment and then back to my house for the rest of the week. But good news is I'll be back in Lo Crispin for good next Sunday Yeh.
    Love todays card. Can't believe its made out of scraps! Love the filigree die and I see the Chinese Shop is still stocking those delicious pearls? So looking forward to looking at the last months offerings.
    Take care.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous john, My scrappy box is calling and I might use some of it for next weeks Mojo!!!!! So beware.
    I hope Val knows about the my stall on Monday 15th. Selling some lovely embellishments, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy. Where is it being held and what time?
      Val x

      Delete
  7. Hi John

    A lovely card and made from cast offs , gosh im going to have a look through my box as i am very low on card at the moment .

    Elaine H

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi John, amazing what a rummage around will produce and it all goes together perfectly, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. John, sometimes you just have to sit back and wait for inspiration to strike. I have on many occasion had an idea, started die cutting then for some reason wasn't happy with the result but didn't know why. When at a later point in time I have re-discovered it, it then all clicks and I know exactly what to do. Your result was a good one. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete