Tuesday, 23 July 2013

In The Pink?!?

Morning Guys,


A mixed reception yesterday especially on the paper and colours, my favourite was that it reminded someone of their fathers old pyjamas!  I thought, therefore, I should make something a little brighter for today!

I made this using the pieces of card, paper and dies I had lying on my desk and some paper roses inspired by the happenings over at Heathers!

Die cuts are all from Spellbinders Twisted metal tags, the bottom is cut from Spellbinders Bracket Borders and foliage from the foliage set.

Really a simple card but hopefully something bright to brighten everyone's day, the sentiment says it all, Enjoy...


9 comments:

  1. Hi John, These colours are much more appealing than yesterday, very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card to brighten up a dark wet Tuesday John,
    I love the layout the verse and the flowers are beautiful.

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JOhn. A lovely sunny card for a lovely sunny day.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John,
    Yes I too prefer this one. Yesterdays was a beautiful designed card. Just not what I like as a combination.
    Now this is right up my street, nice colour, great Dies, pretty paper and little roses, just perfect.
    The fact you have used "bits" makes it even more special I love doing that at the end of each week. Not many bits round here at the moment I have not been doing that much.
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card John and the sentiment is so nice, I said the same of Heather's sentiment today so I think we are all conscious of friends at the moment. Will be missing for a few days as off to my mums and no internet there. Don't work too hard, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card John all the more lovely as you have used waste items for some of it. We all need to be more mindful of the things we dispose of so flippantly. Thank you for the kind mention and link to my blog it is much appreciated.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card John, I agree with all the comments above a much better choice of colours..... never mind you can't win them all !!! Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John a very different card for you but still fantastic.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    Did you miss me? No? Ok. Busy day but catching up now.
    Told you that you were coming over to the bright side.
    Very pretty card and great sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete