Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Sunday Mojo is Back !

Good Morning All,

The Sunday Mojo is back after Wendy's family have flown back to a sunny U.K.!  It was my turn to crash the stash this week and I decided to give a selection of fabric, here it is...


There is a selection of fabric squares and felt, I think the check and floral fabric is kath Kidson but not sure.  It was only after coming up with the selection I actually started to think what to do with it myself!  I decided to go with a gift card and summer wall hanging / wreath and here is my offering.  The very first thing made in my New Craft Room!!!!






The wreath is a polystyrene one I bought fr0m a charity shop with straw wrapped round it and silver ribbon for Christmas, I stripped this off and twisted pink gingham fabric and matching ribbon around it.
I used the fabric squares by die cutting them with the Tim Holtz tatty floral Bigz die (I'm very lucky that the OH bought me a big shot a couple of years ago as the GC won't take the Bigz dies.  I arranged the flowers, I think I cut about 60 in a plain cream lining fabric, in bunches on the bottom left of the wreath and then placed the brighter fabric flowers in amongst them.
 I added some loops of a deep rose ribbon and some handmade paper roses (courtesy of Wendy's wonderful quilling skills) and a couple of butterflies in the cream card included in the stash.  Finally I added the enjoy sentiment from Waltzing mouse stamps Country Labels 4 which are spellbinders compatible, as I thought this would make a great house warming gift.














The card is made using the same materials, I simply glued this onto the piece of chipboard I included in the stash and decorated it in the same manner.  The sentiment on this one is from the same set I thought I could give the two together, all I need now is someone moving house!

I cant wait to see what Wendy comes up with, check out her offering here!  Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. WOW John it's worth moving house for you to give me this as a present.Lovely idea and amazing flower decoration. Love the little butterflies and is that a pearl I see?

    Have a good Sunday.

    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh John, seriously, you should be selling your creations as they are beautiful and these are stunning. You're one creative chap! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only give you the praise it deserves , as MRS DUCK says you should be selling your creations, i would certainly buy .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect and a gorgeous gift. I,ll put them on the stall in July. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow John, what a lovely idea. The fabric that you have used along with the flowers are great. A good gift for all year round. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty John and would look great anywhere. I think the flowers are truly amazing!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete