Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 2 June 2013

No Mojo!?!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry this post is late but I had scheduled it and it didn't go live!

There is no Sunday Mojo challenge this week as I am very disorganised and by the time I remembered it was my turn to crash the goodies Wendy's son, DIL and beautiful granddaughter had arrived from England.  We decided to postpone this weeks challenge till next week instead.

Therefore instead of the challenge I decided to have a giveaway!  last week I received a delivery of Dies from the U.K. in the packet were two of the same die.  I contacted the company and they said to keep the extra one as it was too expensive, as it was their mistake, to send it back!  therefore I am giving away this die...

Spellbinders Bauble Blossoms one BNIP!

This is the die I used to make the flowers on yesterdays creation scroll down to have a look!

 I will do a draw next Sunday of all the people who comment this week so if you want to win the die simply be a follower and comment on anything this week, Simples!

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness all is well with you John. I've been checking on & off all day for your post & thought there was drunken Shananigans with the neighbours again last night lol !
    What a generous gesture from you and how honest of you to tell the company. If I were wearing a hat, I would take it off to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. What a lovely thought to offer your duplicate dies as a prize.Just catching up with todays blogs as I've been out and about all day with my son. He even dragged me in the pool. OMG it was cold. I had goose pimples on my goose pimples.

    Bye for now Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats Mrs Duck on about - drunken shananigans with the neighbours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    I don't usually comment, I'm a lurker. don't know if thats the right spelling. it's late. Lovely to give away your duplicate. Best Wishes Christine in Essex

    ReplyDelete