Monday, 27 May 2013

What Again...

'Morning,

I posted a couple of cards in this colour combination which, at the time, I found strange.  However at the time I couldn't locate this card which is the one I think where the combination works.  Whilst pretending to tidy my storage (hopefully one day craft) room I found and photographed it.

This card base is a sheet of First Edition Bird Song paper with strips of Pink ribbon crossing at the corner.  The die cuts are a collection of Spellbinders, the only one I own is the bird the remainder are Wendy's!

I don't have much to say on this one, I promise a more detailed blog and new card tomorrow!  Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely. The backing paper matches the bird theme so well. Love the circle die. So detailed.
    Take care love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I like the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola John,
    I've popped along at Heathers recommendation and I love your work.
    I had to laugh reading about the Chinese Bazaar as Im always in them when we visit our friends in Mijas Costa.
    Will keep popping by as I like your non card projects too. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John, pale colours are lovely, but if like me you prefer bold colours, when you do something in pale colours you are never quite sure that it looks ok. But yes it does look lovely. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John I would not have thought that the colours would go together but they do ,lovely card
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card John, I wouldn't have put those colours together, but, boy do they work!! It really is a lovely looking card. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete