Sunday, 26 May 2013

Sunday Mojo

Good Afternoon all,

Sorry today's Mojo is late, if you check Wendy's Blog you will see her post is late as well!  This is because Wendy and John (her husband) went out last night to a show and had a few (a lot of few) drinks.  I was deputised to pick them up at midnight, which made us all tired, although I think we're 'Tired' in a different way.  Anyways back to this weeks mojo.

It was Wendy's turn to pick the stash for today's challenge, this is what I found on my windowsill this week...

It's very difficult to make out but the main item is a set of glitter card with squares die cut from it, this is what I came up with...









I used the die cut to make a raised area which I filled with smaller squares and flowers (from my stash)  The ribbon  I used all together to make a big bow, I genuinely do not like the bow, it's really too fussy for me!



I made another card which is much simpler and more my style...

















Finally, long post sorry, I wanted to add another picture of last weeks box as I didn't show the lid to the box, so here it is, Enjoy...










5 comments:

  1. I love the bow and the cards. Yes still feel like poo,. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards John.
    Wendy and 'husband' John? have they done something that nobody knows about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,just catching up on your blog ,i love todays cards and especially your fussy ribbon .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John

    Really love your 'simpler card' very elegant and gorgeous colour!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John love both cards ,how you can think up a design from some bits and pieces is amazing
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete