Sunday, 12 May 2013

Sunday Mojo #8

Good Morning all,

Todays Sunday Mojo was set by Wendy, this is what I got earlier this week.  As you can see it's a set of bright (clashing?!?) colours and bits, even the handle off a carrier bag!  I've either got to send Wendy nicer things or I might get a collection of carrier bags next, now that's an idea...


After palying around for a while with all the bits on the floor I realised there was no way I could put them all together in one project.  Wendy usually has put me to shame by making beautiful cards with her goodies whilst I use mine for altered  art items (yes I know Boxes!)

This time, especially as a little bird told me Wendy was making a box, I decided to make cards, one for each colour.









I have only used the items Wendy supplied along with one stamp, FOREVER, which I think matches the simple clean lines of the cards.  I used Hearts and Flowers as my theme and there are close ups of the toppers I made below apart from die cutting the hearts card took about 5 minutes each.  I must remember that taking a long time doesn´t always mean better!  Enjoy...









4 comments:

  1. You have done me proud. Lovely cards all clean and simple, I can see you are into corrugated card too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, I like the simplicity of these cards, sometimes less is definitely more.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John

    Lovely cards you have made with the goodies ,im just wondering about the one i like the most errrrm it has to be the blue one with the double heart i think it makes a statement all on its own , for a loved one .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John I spent 10 mins looking at what Wendy gave you to see what would come into my brain,"NOTHING" I then scrolled down and saw what you were able to make, and I was very impressed,what great ideas you have
    Well done John,you get the prize,
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete