Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 19 May 2013

Sunday Mojo #11

Hello,

It´s my turn this week to crash the goodies and this is what I delivered to myself and Wendy!



I have to admit I had an idea in my head as I was chsoosing the items however initially I had decided to give a 12 x 12 sheet or Core´dinations paper as I love it´s texture and the possibilities.  Also I seem to have got away from the distressed look I used to concentrate on a few months ago!

I thought this would help me to mix the two worlds with something Classic yet with a distressed edge, heres what I came up with...






Firstly we have a round box, with lid which isn´t very obvious in the pictures!!  this is covered in the Core´dinations which has been embossed with Wemndy´s Garden Lattice embossing folder (Really should give it back, had it for weeks)  This was then distressed with a sanding block on the raised area and the gems used at the points.

Next a gift card made from a failed experiment with the radiant rectangle die and a piece of antique coloured lace.

Finally a card made with the remnants of the die cut mounted onto the last of the Core´dinations with a tag and bow added embossed and sanded in the same way as above.  Enjoy...




4 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Lovely projects again , i love all three ,i have this lattice embossing folder , it always looks good and i might just give it a try around a box as yours looks so expensive ,its a great idea .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Love all three projects today but especially the round box, it really is a dream. I love that lattice folder. My list of must haves is growing longer and longer.I think I'd be keeping holder of it for a while if I was you.
    Have a good Sunday.
    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you win this one hands down, gorgeous designed projects. I love my folder too. But I do want to pinch some of your dies this week !!!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John never in a milon years would I have thought up this project from what you had,it is stunning,I just love the the lattice folder,it will be going on my wish list, yourself and Wendy have a great set up,I do not know any one here in Cork who makes cards
    Enjoy your Sunday,
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete