Friday, 31 May 2013

OTT?

Morning All!,

I know this card is in the same colours as yesterday, with the addition of silver, however this card was started first!  I have used the same dies as yesterdays offering and another piece from the same paper pack.  I've been playing with this every night this week, it started out very simple and ended up as this...


The question is, therefore, is it a little ( ok a lot) Over The Top?  should I have stopped adding a couple of days ago?  the decision is yours,  Enjoy...


10 comments:

  1. I think it is gorgeous, John! I like all the bits and bobs...and the colors are fabulous! Especially that silver--it really makes the purple look regal! Not over the top...fit for someone royal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous John! What else can I say?

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too much for me John. Love it all. Have you started crocheting as well? Cute little flowers.

    Just off to the Airport. So excited.

    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo John ,i love it all and not over the top for me , i also love the little bead slipped through the ribbon { what a great idea } and of course you know how much i love your bows , a very Regal looking card id say .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John.
    I love it!
    I think that you can get away with ott when you use opulent papers and embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous John, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John I love this card not ott at all ,but I think If it was me I would try it with a different flower just to see the result love the ribbon,and the ribbon through the bead.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!!! John, this card is totally different from previous day, but looks just as good. I don't think it's too OTT. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is lovely - I'm not big on bows but this looks beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete