Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Ladys Anne's Challenge 2



Good Morning ,I've been having some problems with Blogger scheduling, this post should have gone live YESTERDAY lol, probably my fault but here we go again...


Morning all,

It is time for our second challenge at Lady Annes challenges , I hope you will spread the word with your friends and fellow crafters as this is a small (as yet) challenge,  there were not too many entries last month, with a great prize.  It's also my first (and only) design team gig so I'd really like it to work!

I know from chatting to a few of you that you are avid crafters, well this months challenge is a great opportunity to showcase your work and perhaps win a prize. This month is a nice easy one - EASEL CARDS, that is what we want to see.  The challenge runs until Monday 2nd June.

Here's my inspiration, the image is from our sponsor, Digi Darla I have coloured the image with watercolours (its years since I painted so I need more practice)  this is layered on a deep blue mat cut with the spellbinders Filigree Delight die centre oval.  This is then layered, with foam tape, on a white die cut from the same set with a matching organza ribbon threaded through.  I've used a double sided paper from my current favourite First Edition paper pack, Floral Pavilion, in pale blue with some sapphire domed gems to finish.


Our sponsor this month is Digi Darla and they will give 5 digis of winners choice.

5 comments:

  1. Hi John, This is so pretty. Love the watercolouring. Such a lot of skill and patience goes into all your creations.


    Just popped over to "Lady Annes". All beautiful cards. Still not got enough faith in my work to enter into anything but hopefully it will come one day.

    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Val reads this I would like her blog address please. I saw this yesterday John, still lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card John.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John

    Yet another lovely card today ,your colouring looks good enough to me , i would love to enter a card but i have not got the knowledge or equipment to get my card to post over on my old lappy , such a shame .

    Take care

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John stunning,the blur is so rich it all works very well .love the water colours,you are a man of many talents,good luck with the entry.The way you have presented the card gives a very nice appeal ,the jug etc.,I have never made an easel card.
    When I improve with my cards I might enter something like this.
    Big Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete