Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Get Stamped!

Stamping seams to be a theme this week, this card is made from plain card only, everything on it is stamped.
This card started, unusually for me from the back to the front.  The first thing I did was to stamp my creative expression text stamp randomly over a cream square 5 x 5 card blank.  This was then coloured using cut n dry foam and a selection of Momento Inks in brown and berry shades.
 
Next I took a piece of cream card 4.5 x 4.5 and randomly stamped over the surface using the mix of colours I used loads of random stamps, text, butterflies, birdcages flourishes etc. until I had an overall pattern.  This was then coloured in the same way, the cut n dry allows you to blend different colours together and create lovely cloudy effects.
 
I then cut this sheet into 9  equal squares and mounted them onto the backing with foam tape.  Finally Do´crafts Love butterfly stamp onto chocolate pearl card with Detail White embossing powder and a key hole stamp, from Do'crafts, stamped onto Core´dinations.  This was fussy cut then sanded, coloured and mounted.  A piece of String and a button finished!
 
 Different than recent posts but I hope you Enjoy...
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This, I think, is a typical 'you' card, very nice. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effect John,
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW John, this is certainly different from yesterday and I love it. The keyhole staamp is great.I really can't get to grips with blending
    and I'm very envious yours looks so perfect.
    Had a great day in my craft room yesterday playing with all my new stuff and the sun's back out. I'm a very happy bunny.

    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i think your card today is just great for a man card something that i always do struggle with ,i do have stamps but i must admit to not using them very ofter.

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John WOW WOW this is a total different look for you but very nice and interesting ,it like having a blank canvas and coming up with something unique which you did.Val great that you had a good day playing with your new craft stach.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card John, I like the way you photograph your cards. Janice

    ReplyDelete