Monday, 6 May 2013

Feeling Blue...

Morning,  Todays card is one I have to admit I spent some time on, I was able to do this as because the play I was supposed to be acting in has, for usual Spanish Bureaucratic reasons, been postponed until later in the year, so guess we are all feeling a little blue!  To cover the period when I was to be on stage I schedules the posts for the period which probably explains anyu time lag on here you may have noticed!

This has given me more time to craft but, to be honest, little encouragement! lol  Todays card is another version of this one I made earlier in the week.  This does have my favourite stamp / sentiment on it which sums up me view of all craft antics!  Enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. John, this is such a pretty card. I love anything with butterflies and these are a delight.have you noticed that the word for butterflies in so many languages is lovely. Mariposa, papillon,kelebek - all lovely words for a lovely creature.
    You made me laugh sbout the Spanish beauroracy. On Lo Crispin our Summer Fair was cancelled last year for some Town Hall reason. It's so frustrating but keep smiling John and keep practicing your lines.
    Have a good day.
    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    A lovely card, Very pretty and I love the way it has been layered together.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    A lovely subtle card today with beautiful colours ,and of course the butterflies give it that special finishing touch .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card John. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW John this is stunning I love the colours, the dies and also my favouret butterflys, and everything about it ,and the way you photographed it ,gives it a lovely look,..I know you are very upset about your play,people who know noting about all the hard work that goes into a production , then with a single stroke ,say no you can not put it on ,leaving every one gutted.You were a very busy man yerstday
    keep your chin up ,
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card John.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. John, this is stunning! LOVE the delicate scroll work throughout and I LOVE the soft colors! Thanks for joining our DT call at House of Cards--good luck! Mynn, Owner HOC Challenge

    ReplyDelete