Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 30 May 2013

'Ello

Good Morning,

Today's card is a hello to my new followers and commenters!  I know loads of you have worked out how to say hello individually to new people but I'm really not that organised and can't work out how to get Blogger to tell me!?!

I thought instead I would make a card for you all instead.  THis card is made with new things to match with new people!

The base card is made with the filigree card idea with the topper attached.  Although most of the filigree is covered it makes the back and inside look really detailed.

The topper is made with a set of First Edition papers I got on special offer from Craft Superstore  The die cuts are a mixture of new Spellbinders Gold labels 4 (I thought I had ordered elegant labels 4 but that will have to wait till next month)  and standard labels four.  These have simply been layered in 2 shades of lavender and the paper.  I simply added a strip of ribbon and a bow.

Finally a stamp that says what I want to, hello,  Enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card John!

    So as a new follower I will say thank you to you from me for such a kind thought! (p.s. You only got a mention budget couldn't stretch to a card as well! LOL!)

    I think we just watch for the most recent picture in our followers box John and hover the mouse over for the name and if you schedule your cards you just need to edit appropriately, the day before. At least that is what I do.

    Followers are important to us a bloggers and people like to know they have been noticed - human nature and all that! LOL!

    As for blogger letting you know! Really John! You need a PA :)

    I will forgive you this once for not mentioning me by name! LOL!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ello right back at you John! As a new follower, thank you for the lovely card. I like doing cards that are layers of the dies. These seem quite popular with my friends.
    The paper has a great pattern. I just get the names from the comments John. I don't think Blogger is quite that sophisticated. Mind you, I only have 7 follower so I guess it gets more tricksy to keep track as you get more.
    Thanks again.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Absolutely beautiful card and love the colour combination.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Love everything from the beautiful paper to the exquisite bow. A really elegant card.

    Love val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i just LOVE your card again John,Such pretty paper and the colours are just up my street ,wow just gorgeous Thank you .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, unusual colours in this card, but they work well together. Lovely. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John WOW WOW this is stunning,the dies work so well and that paper is stunning,,and of course your use of them super.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete