Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Card for everyone

Morning all,
 


Todays card is a card for everyone who follows my blog!  I felt it was a little unfair that I made one just for 2 ladies so I thought I should add one for everyone. 


A simple card of cream and red using Wendy's heartfelt die cut twice with red ribbon and a whimsy stamp and matching die.  The sentiment says it all, Friends,  Enjoy...



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the card John, i love how you have cut the die twice and of course your ribbon always looks good .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John,
    This is a beautiful card and thought. I love the colour too.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John. Thankyou again. This is such a lovely card. I really love this die and the colour. Great that you and Wendy use each others goodies - that way you have twice as much.

    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I think I may have to use that stamp too. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you John, a lovely card. x janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John another lovely card very clever to use the die twice and I love the colours
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete