Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Thankyou Carol

Yesterdays Card was really well received by Carol, at the weekend we were all invited to a party for her birthday at the local (Spanish) social club.  We had a brilliant night Fantastic food, wine and a great Spanish band who had the whole place rocking. 


We decided we should really send Carol a Thank you card for inviting us and supplying a great evening.  This is what I came up with!  I'm really short on time (as I was when I made it as it really is a 15 minute make) so I'll let the card speak for its self, Enjoy...


8 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    A 15 minute masterpiece. This die is stunning and makes your card look very professional, love the colours you have used.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    A very striking card i love it ,lovely colours i know it would take me longer than 15mins ,well done

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love that die and your pins are striking. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Carol liked her card and you enjoyed her party. Love the thankyou card - it would take me so much longer.

    A whole day crafting today as it's raining.

    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for that Val, reminding me that I´m at work! for those of you who think it´s always sunny in Spain its raining solid!

      Delete
  5. 15mins to create a lovely card like this. Well done John. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John ,lovely card and glad you had a great time at the party,I have this Die but I have found it difficult ,to make a card that I am happy with,will try again now that I see yours,is it cream and brown please?????
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John and great use of that die.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete