Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Sunday Mojo #?

Afternoon,  Sorry today's Mojo project is late for some inexplicable reason I couldn't find the stash  Wendy had given me until 11am this morning!  I turned the house up side down last night looking for it, there again it did mean this morning I had to tidy all my stash!  I finally found the lovely papers she had given me, they were on the floor in the spare room (the room that will hopefully be my craft room eventually)



 Here's what I got...


...and this is What I came up with, very quickly!  there are 2 cards using the stash, I thought I should make cards as all I have been doing recently is Box's and ornaments etc.  However when I checked Wendy's blog to create THIS LINK I was amazed with what she came up with not a card but a work of art, check it out here








The only additions I made to the Black and White challenge items I received was a Whimsey stamp stamped black on white for one card and embossed in detail white embossing powder on black.   The other item was a DoCrafts scalloped heart nesting die.  Enjoy...









4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous creations, well done. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking designs John.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very original John, The first photo looked very dark to me but the other photos show off the cards better. I cant decide which I like best. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John the 2 cards are fantastic I just love black and white, you did a great piece of art with your bits and bobs from Wendy.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete