Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Sunday Mojo

Hi,

Really quick one as have rehearsals all day,  I will announce the winner of the comment prize tomorrow!  It was my turn to deliver the goodies today and this is what I gave Wendy (and Myself) 


This is what I came up with, quick but I hope you guys like it.  See Wendy's offerings (which, as usual are stunning) Here











I have made a box using one of my leftover HOME stickers I made for my mums gift the other Saturday.  I have also previewed my new Imperial Gold Die One from Spellbinders in the corner, Enjoy...


5 comments:

  1. Hi John, Such a beautiful card. Love the corner dies. Hope rehearsals went well.

    Love Val In Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I thought i left a comment on your wall last night however it must have gone to google [ im not very good with these things ] getting back to the project in hand .

    This box is beautiful , i would certainly find a place for it in my home ,its just superb

    Have a nice day

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John what a beautiful box ,love the way you used the corner dies from the gold set I have them ,but I have a bit if a brain block with them.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card/box John. What a clever idea using the corner dies to create a box. Beautiful.... I am going to have a go myself at creating something similar. Janice

    ReplyDelete