Sunday, 14 April 2013

Sunday Mojo #6


Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening,

I'm not sure when I can actually post this weeks Mojo challenge from Wendy as I mentioned yesterday I have airport duties (i.e. Taking OH to the airport and enjoying an overpriced Burger King whilst waiting for Last Call !)

Wendy gave me some beautiful Goodies this week and a strip of paper which I thought was just stunning, see the selection here

I struggled how to make the best of this paper however I kept coming back to a notebook.  We have some really nice covered notebooks at work however theyt are a liuttrle flowery for me.  Therefore this is what I came up with.


There is also a matching card, in case I decide to give this one away which I doubt, which uses the other items given.


Also, everyone left such lovely comments on my post More Filigree Birds that I decided to send the box and cards out anyone who comments this week to be picked at random.  I will post the set out anywhere in the world (a little easier as where I work we have a U.K. Royal Mail post service which send worldwide, no discount though! lol)

Enjoy...


7 comments:

  1. Not bad, you have such different ideas. Looking forward to this weeks. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, that's very generous of you to send something out to one of us. Unusual card. Like the buttons, and the mixture of colours that you have used are striking. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    I just love note books ,have covered a couple as small presents for my grand children ,

    Love your paper especially like the ribbon and buttons .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow John, you're such a clever fella turning an ordinary note book into a thing of beauty. Very pretty matching card.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab stash given to you.I love the notebook and card you made. I would love to have the chance to win the bird card and box pls. Enjoy your day..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John love what you did with what Wendy gave you,I would have have had to look at it for hours and god knows what I would have come up with .I just love the notebook and card,as you say notebook can be very girly,but your one could be used by anyone.Very generous of you to put it us as a prize.
    Smiles
    Ita from Ireland

    ReplyDelete