Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Sunday Mojo #5

This week was again my turn for the Mojo Challenge, as Wendy traveled back to the U.K. I knew it would be difficult for her to work with whatever I gave her.  Then I came up with the idea of FOUND.  This weeks challenge was to use the two cream cards provided along with a strip of Foam Pads and any items she found on her travels.  No other craft supplies were to be used.



This is what I came up with, What I Found was:-

A Piece of string
Some Plastic leaves (found outside work from the bar refit next door)
Fresh Flowers - Weeds from in front of my Apartment
Bottle tops & a Cork
Sea shells (there's loads in the gravel garden next to my apartment)
A flyer found in my mailbox








I'm not keen on the bottle top one but love the simplicity of the shells,  Enjoy...



4 comments:

  1. Loving both cards John but what did you use to stick the shells to the card?

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative and I have yet to mount my bits on the card which I will do ASAP and post. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well John ,i think you did well under the circumstances .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! love the idea behind the challenge ........... I think I would only find fish & chip shop papers!! Love the shells, so peaceful

    ReplyDelete