Saturday, 27 April 2013

Something Different Saturday

Todays something different is something that has been floating round my head since I first saw this die.  I am beginning to get a name for box's but I just couldn't resist this one....


The box is created with the Spellbinders Just 'swingin die cut in white 200gsm card.  I have added a tutorial to the tutorials page here.

I have added all sizes etc to the tutorial however this was cut with two sheets of card. 

Just peeking out in the picture is a hanging ornament I made using a Marianne die.  The next picture shows this far better.  The ornament is hanging in the middle of the box, Enjoy...







 

8 comments:

  1. Wow John, What a fantastic idea, it's beautiful. I haven't got these particular dies but may try a different combination with the dies that I have got. Thanks for the brilliant inspiration.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John

    What a creation !! this is beautiful must go to the tutorial ,pronto
    Many Thanks .

    PS how long did it take you ?

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine, To be honest this only took a couple of hours if that although it looks complicated its really quite simple. Calculating the sizes is the most time consuming the ornaments are really quick!
      John x

      Delete
  3. Beyond words, so beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. If you ever give lessons John, I'll be the first on your doorstep.

    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. John I left a comment on the tutorial page.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, what a fantastic box!! You are so imaginative. I think it's lovely. Have a good weekend. Janice

    ReplyDelete