Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Something Different Saturday

Good Morning,  as I mentioned earlier in the week my time is pretty much full at the moment, I hade a couple of ideas for something different however time ran away from me again.  Therefore I thought I'd post Hazels Birthday Card / Gift for her 60th Birthday. 

The outside is a box made in the same way as the tutorial here which is what I made for the writing set here  this was hand decorated with flowers, birds and various die cuts.

The 60 was made with Shrink Plastic stamped with the numbers, this was coloured and "shrunk" to fit.  The background was stamped with various patterns overlapping...


Inside I made a mini album to fit arranged with lots of photo's I managed to get from Hazels husband.  The front is made in a patchwork style with differing pieces of Docrafts capsule collection papers.  These I drew stitch lines on and finished the centres with matching dotty buttons.
The inside of the album cand be seen here,  I have added a tutorial on making the album Here.  I decorated each page differently to match the photo's used and hazels love of birds (a reoccurring theme)

Hazel loved it I hope you do, Enjoy...







Click on Photo to enlarge.




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,

    Again i think i replied to your project on google ,doh.

    Well your Album is beautiful tis no wonder Hazel loved it .

    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete