Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Quick Card & Post

Morning, Firstly apologies for not posting since Sunday, I am trying to post every day as it says on Christine's studio wall (which I am hoping, with permission of course, to copy to my wall) is do something creative every day.  As I may have mentioned before I am in a play at the local Theatre here in the village.  Most villages here in Spain have a village theatre as well as a cultural centre!  The play, called Bedwitchery, is on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th of may, also to support my craft habit I work in a bar 2 nights a week as well as my day job.  Therefore I have either work or rehearsals everyday till may!

Today's card is one I made between shifts yesterday as I had received a new set of spellbinders dies namely Resplendent Rectangles, which I had to play with.  I thought the words were right for me at the moment...

 As you can see a very simple card with ribbon bow, 1 die, 2 die cuts and some papers, from a pile on my desk/dining table and voila, Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, everything matches gorgeously. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    WOW what a beautiful card i just love it, the colours so match and the way you have put the papers together {spotty and stripe } is just so clever .
    The sentiment is lovely as is the bow .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, simple does it. It's a beautiful card.

    Good luck with the play.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't realise you were so near to me in Algorfa!

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card John. I love the clean design and pretty colour scheme.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW John what a beautiful card I love the way you have used the papers,you are a very busy man how to you fit every thing ?
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete