Friday, 12 April 2013

Purple Dreams


The Writing set I made for Saturdays Different spot reminded me of the Dreams Sizzix die I had.  Whilst I had it out I grabbed a piece of card to check how it looked.  The piece I found on my desk, for some reason,  was purple and not wanting to waste anything I made this card to use the sentiment.

I used some bit of Die cuts I had in my scraps box (something that seems ever growing!) and a strip of lace from who knows where.  The image is stamped in purple ink and is an Anna Griffin stamp I´ve had for ages.  The flowers (see Wendy I DO use flowers al lot lol) are punched with a set I got cheap on Ebay.  I kinda like it, hope you do.  Enjoy...


5 comments:

  1. I do like it and I am teaching you well, dont waste anything and you have a scrappy b ox to empty too. I,m gonna have to have another session to empty mine. xxxx
    Ps. I did not think you would be posting this week with having visitors. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing what can be achieved with schedule posts and a OH who loves nothing more than sleeping on the sofa!

      Delete
  2. Hi John. Lovely card and lovely flowers. Don't often use purple but it looks good.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    A lovely card ,My scrap box is ever increasing too i really must use them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card John. I too tend to use flowers and butterflies a lot in my cards. Janice

    ReplyDelete