Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Pink and Green !!!!!! Really

The colours on today offering seem to really jar to me, pink and green, it's not a mix I would normally think.  This card is, however, in my opinion striking at least.


The card is made with a real mixture of techniques and products. The background is embossed with the Secret Garden embossing folder from Do'crafts stitched onto a darker pink mat, distressed and attached to the base card.  The clock face  is a Sizzix Die by Tim Holtz cut with green card and again distressed.  This has been decorated with die cut roses, leaves and Ivy all with Core'dinations paper in various shades.

A time consuming creation that I'm not sure was worth the time, oh well Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. I think it was worth the time, it looks lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, it looks to be purple on my old Lappy, however i like it whatever the colour .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    I know what you mean about the colours, but I like it. Anyway pink and green do occur naturally together in nature, think flowers. Well worth the effort.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card John, beautiful detail.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card John, did you do the stitching yourself? if yes, very impressed. Also love the colour combination. I think they go beautifully together. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you say a very striking card. love the colours myself. Really great card.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete