Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

All White ?

Morning, First things first the winner of the box set of cards (randomly chosen with a pin) is Nattyboots! If you want to email me your address I'll post them out.  I am planning my first blog candy for once the play is over in May, so keep your eyes peeled!

Now onto todays offering, when I receive a new set if dies I usually cut them all in white to see what they look like cut.  When I started cutting my new Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles die I thought how nice and intricate the looked in white.  I started piling them up and so liked the look I carried on and created this card.

The background is embossed with a folder I borrowed from Wendy next door.  The die cuts were then layered up with ribbon tie, bow and fabric covered button.

I have layered the die cuts in different levels finishing with the largest die cut as an aperture with all the 'action' happening in the middle, Enjoy...

7 comments:

  1. So love white on white. So classy and clean. Congrats to Nattyboots.

    Love Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John ,Oooo i am thrilled to have won your lovely box set of cards Thank You .

    I love white on white cards ,they always look so elegant i love your bow and the fabric covered button .

    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, yes I agree with everyone white is elegant. Sometimes the simplest of ideas are normally the best. Have a look at my blog when you have a chance I have copied your idea from yesterday for your box lid. www.createdbyjan.blogspot.com. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nattyboots. Love the card John, love the way you have photographed it. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John a very elega nt card to day it is stunning in white, I am also doing white on white at the moment the way ,your photo it is a great idea.Congrats nattyboots.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everybody else John, your card is very elegant. Luckily I have these dies and they are so versatile, they get used an awful lot. Congratulations to Nattyboots.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete