Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 8 April 2013

A Teal Anniversary


Today offering is a simple Anniversary card, I know Teal is not an actual anniversary (as I work in the card and gift shop I kinda know all the official ones)  But I just loves the colour...



The background white card (Anita´s I Think)  is embossed with the Papermania Secret Garden embossing folder  The topper is cut in Core´dinations card in teal with the Antique Frames and Accents die by Spellbinders.  This was sanded and a piece of Embossed Parchment attached behind the ´window´  This was placed over a piece of the teal card stamped with text and heat embossed in white.  I mounted the whole lot onto the card with Foam Squares.

The sentiment is stamped in the same way and heat embossed, then cut out with the tag die from the same set.  I placed a second die cut behind which I stamped with flourishes in a teal momento Ink.

Finally a piece of green ribbon and a stamped bird fussy cut from a Papermania urban stamp, might do for an Emerald anniversary however as that's 55 years not sure when I´ll need one!  Enjoy...

The tutorial for the Box is now working click Here


5 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    I love this card ,it would do nicely for a Mans card .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card John i love Teal too xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John lovely card ,I love the teal and the way you used the dies.
    Smiles
    Ita from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful John. Teal is one of my favourite colours for any occasion.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the beautiful John.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete