Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Sunday Mojo #3

A Box of Butterflies

This is the second of the Sunday Mojo challenges with Spanish Crafter Wendy.  This week was my turn to provide the goodies, this is what I came up with... 

This is a selection of items in Blues, the central parts being die cut bird and cage Tim Holtz, diary and flower and a Book!  I like to throw curve balls every now and then

I haver to be honest I used most of these supplies, along with my favourite Core'dinations on my Design Team application so had to come up an alternative last night.  My submission is not as complex as I had planned however I have had the title of a box of butterflies floating round my head all week, this is version 1, enjoy...




 

1 comment: