Saturday, 16 March 2013

Prototype!?!

Todays offering is my first attempt at a box, although it is hard to see in the picture the blue ítem´is actually a triangular box!  Thge card in front was intended to ba a series of 6 notelet cards, with a box to give them in.  I bought a set of 6 beautiful digital ATCdesigns, used here as the cantres of the box and slightly skewedon the card.  I altered them on the PC and printed larger to fit in the centre of the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Die i´ve used.

The only problem is i measured the box incorrectly and as square cards do not fit in a triangular box, it will not fit, oh well back to the drawing baord!


 Hopefully this will be corrected as the notelet cards and box are for a friends birthday.  I will update as soon as I get it right, so for now enjoy...

1 comment: