Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Pink Wife Card

This card is a commission, not for my wife, especially as I don't have one lol.     Its difficult to see on the picture but the expandable pattern has been cut twice and mounted with foam tape to give dimension onto a simple red background. 
This is the thing I love about these expandable pattern dies, with the Grand Calibur you can run this through as many times as you want extending the pattern with a perfect pattern match.  To achieve the extend watch the spellbinders video here
 
The sentiment is a result of die cutting a sheet I had been practising stamping on, a bow and its done.  Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Wow how Beautiful love all your projects. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete