Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 1 March 2013

One for Wendy...


Hello,

as its the first of March thought I had at least make an attempt at blogging every day!  this card was a commission for a friend in my drama group who wanted a 50th (Golden) wedding anniversary card for some friends.  Wendy next door her blog is here helped me with placing of the gold glitter heart die cut and liked the end result, insisting I put it on my blog so here goes...

Golden Wedding Card
Recepie:

Spellbinders labels 8
Marianne Heart bird Die
Marianne Bird on Branch Die
Spellbinders Cherry Blossom Die (for flowers)
Gold Ribbon, Glitter Card, Velum all from stash (which grows ever larger!)

Below is a close up of the Heart, I love the look of this on Glitter card as I find it a little flat on normal card.
This card was so thick I had to make a special envelope for it, once again Wendy came to the rescue with her envelope box maker from a blog win on Christina's blog. I die cut window with the same labels and finished with a gold bow hope you like it.  Tomorrow one for Christina...
One of the box, Thanx for the lend wendy!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Can I have my board back now???!!!!!! Joking, keep it as long as you need. See ya later. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy was right, you should be putting your cards on your blog!!
    This one is gorgeous. I love the colours and design, very elegant.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! gorgeous! and the card........... your drama group friend will love this.
    Please show us more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and fabulous design on this one John.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete