Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 4 March 2013

One for Suzy...

This is becoming a habit, hoinestly not every card or post will be for someone lol  My Neighbour Suzie is havinbg a birthday sometime this month, As she has gone to the U.K. for a holiday I can give the card to her husband and (hopefully) no damage done.  I was planning to give her a purpler and black card I had made but I didn´t like iot, also Suzy has very Shabby Chic taste.

The background is embossed with the Spellbinders Extenable pattern die, distressed and stitched onto the base card.  The focal element is a Marianne die borrowed from
Wendy Nxet Door.  Finished with random stamping, distressing and flowers from Papermania.















The bird is a spellbinders die, with a bow and hatpins made from bits found in one of my many stash box´s.

Hopefully Suzy will like it as I want to copy this for mothers day.



2 comments:

  1. This one is fabulous and i am sure Suzy will love this - i know i would.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete