Sunday, 3 March 2013

One for Hazel...

Hazel is a friend I work with, she has an addiction to Birds so her cards always have to have birds on them, although its not her birthday as soon as I made this card I thought of her....


Altough thgere is no bird on the card Hazel  nevber likes to see a cage as well as a bird so as this one had flown away i thought she´d like it.

Recipe
Spellbinders Ribbon Threader
Tim Holtz Cage die
Spellbinders Cherry Blossom Die (Branch & Flowers)
Ribbon, Denim Backing Paper all from stash!


Opposite is a close up .


I work with hazel 2 days a week and I have to admit they are the funniest days of the week.  Due to something behind the cash desk making holes in her tops (after 2 years we still can´t work out what) she now wears an apron to work leading to the nickname the dinnerlady!

For my birthday she made me her first handmade card ever which was a picture of her, she used on the front of it, in her Sexy Dinner Lady apron (strictly X rated).  The next picture should have a Parental Advisory Warning, Enjoy!

For more information on the Sexy Dinner Lady Call 0898 69 69 69
Calls Charges at 1.26 per minute, warning Phone may not be Answered when Chips are being fried!

2 comments:

  1. So funny. Gorgeous card though. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and the card is great but i love that pinny too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete