Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 2 March 2013

One for Christina...

 

Mornin'  Wendy, who seems to feature on here more than I do, told me about a fab website called Card Making Magic where Christine shows demo's of really nice techniques.  On her I found her flower tutorial, as I'd been wondering what to do with my Tim Holtz Flower diethis was indeed magic.  Below is a gift / card I created to showcase my first attempt, hence to say thank you to Christine for the tutorial, and her flower strewn blog, which has become part of my daily checked list...
Heartfelt Creations Die for flaps

You can just see the rose popping out...

4 comments:

  1. mmm love this one too - any chance of sharing that site?

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog vis Christine Emberton at Hopes and Chances. Haven't had a chance to look at all your work yet but this is absolutely stunning...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so beautiful John and very kind of you to make it for me. I have only just found it on Pinterest. I love to check out your blog too and I have just Pinned one of your tutorials ... thank you for the inspiration you make some really pretty things

    ReplyDelete