Monday, 11 March 2013

Mothers Day Version 2.0


 
 

 I have finally been able to upload the pictures of my mothers day gift.  This is based on a frame I was able get in the reduced section at work. 

















This was hand painted with Various paints and stains etc., and embellished with die cuts, flowers, Hat pins ribbons and charms.  A detail of how this was put together will follow as Wendy and I have agreed to have a Sunday challenge where we will both have the same item to use, change or make.  The frame is my first challenge and so Wendy has one to alter as well.  Enjoy, my mum loved it BTW...

5 comments:

  1. Still gorgeous. Still waiting for the paint to dry on mine. Dont forget to check my parcels at work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised mum loved it, it's gorgeous
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frame is beautiful. Your design and colours are beautiful. Love the flowers and embellishments. As Rosie said not surprised your mum loved it.
    Iv come from Wendy's blog and now i'm a follower of your's, all your designs are great
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lozzy for the positive reaction, it's really nice to hear another opinion its not fair to wendy to give her knock everytime I want to know if I'm on the right track lol, jx

      Delete
  4. Your altered frame is beautiful. I had to pop over from Wendy's to see. Vee:)

    ReplyDelete