Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter !

The challenge project I uploaded earlier really wasn't me, the colours are too bright and I think the topper is just too fussy.  Therefore I wanted to load another project I have been working on for Easter,
 Easter eggs are very expensive over here with a £1 egg in the U.K. going for over €5 in Spain.

I bought a simple €3 egg and decided to create the box for it myself, here goes.


The box is made from acetate the exact size of the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight die in silver Mirri card.  This was mounted onto the box with the oval cut out.  

This provided a perfect window which I decorated with the Spellbinders Papillion 2 butterfly die,  Don't they look gorgeous cut in silver.









The top of the box has corners made from the corner pieces from the same die, silver ribbon and more butterflies.  I hope my mum likes it although as she is on a shopping trip to the U.K. at the moment staying with my partner I may eat it before they get back.  I'll be back with my first ever Design Team project for Lady Anne's cards.  Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. I am gobsmacked, absolutely stunning. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful box John, looks stunning in silver mirri . Make the egg look even more expensive. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my what a beautiful creation !!

    Simply beautiful, seems a shame to take out the egg .

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation john, very elegant and a pleasure for anyone to receive xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John this is stunning a work of art, and as my daughter would say lush,you are very talanted,looking forward to seeing your design for Lady Anns card
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. WOW, what a fantastic box. Looks like a very expensive egg.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete