Friday, 15 March 2013

especially for Nancy

Todays card was created especially for a customer of mine in the shop I work in, she is an avid crafter and has been asked by a friend in the U.K. to find a butterfly die for a wedding card.  AS I had just received the new Spellbinders Papillion 2 die I offered to make a card, show the dies, and add a link to where I bought it so she could send the link to her friend.

The card is made with a Papermania paper with the butterflies cut out then cut in cream card, embossed and placed in the apertures.  You cant see it very well in the photo I'm afraid...

Spellbinders Les Papillions 2 die available HERE  I bought it, as I do most of my dies from Craft Superstore as they are usually cheaper! but this one appears to be out of stock!




The next few pictures show the dies, then them cut ,embossed and inked, I hope this is OK Nancy!  Enjoy...



1 comment:

  1. Another set of your dies I may have to borrow!! Gorgeous card too. xxx

    ReplyDelete