Monday, 18 March 2013

American Pie


Thought I would add a card with a different approach today, everything I have been putting on recently seems to be die cut and sentiment based!

This card has a stamped image and was my first attempt at colouring with Spectrum Noir pens.  Stamping was what stated me off on card making, which soon led to paper-crafting.  I can feel a return to stamping and colouring coming on.

Back to todays card the image was coloured in my favourite colours of red and blue, with a bit of white.  When putting the card together I simply tried to match the colours, it was only afterwards I realised it looked like the American Flag!  Enjoy...

Challenges I am entering  are...
Allsorts - 198- 1,2,3.
Ends Friday 22/3/13

Ohh-La-La Creations - It's a Man thing
ends 1/4/13

4 comments:

  1. It does look USA based but still looks good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I,m the DT member to comment, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's your first attempts with SN's John then you have done a fabulous job adn nice use of the TH clock die.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a handsome card, perfect for this challenge. Great to get a mans perspective! Great shading on the image too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete