Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 3 December 2012

If at First...

Try Try again....

This card started life as a Christmas Card, 2 attempts later it morphed into a Card for a friends wife's birthday.  Considering that he asked for the card to fit a voucher of a specific size, and it was the night before the birthday, this card was born!

Background is distress inked Do'crafts Christmas paper with Spellbinders Extendable pattern on Core'dinations cut twice following You Tube video instruction found Here card then sanded.  The sentiment is stamped and layered on labels 4 and finished with a bow and my favourite hat pins made by Wendy (Next Door).  Detailed picture below:-

4 comments:

  1. Lovely creation John. Pin looks great even though I do say so myself LOL. xxxxx
    I think the followers thing is wrong on the sidebar, have another look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to add gadget but go further down and you will see one just called followers - try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John,I have come over from Wendys blog.Can I offer you some advice for the follower widget....Go to design click od add a gadget then Followers...NOT Google+ Followers. then we can all follow you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card by the way.xxx

    ReplyDelete