Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Scraptastic'

Mornin'  This card was created from scraps, I put my hand in the box that I keep far too many scarps in and grabbed a handful.  This is the result, thankfully all the colours matched.

Marianne Birdcage
Tim Holtz Tattered Florals
Spellbinders Antique Frames

The background and butterflies are stamped with DoCrafts urban stamps and embossed.

Challenges - Forever Friends Monthly 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, You have finally done it. Lovely card too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you need to add a follower gadget so I can follow you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great card and lovely design Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, like the die bird cage. Like the explanation how you got your blog title :o) Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete