Monday, 26 November 2012

First Post Here we go...

It would be great if I got anyone following this but hey I've created it so I can remember what I've made.  Today I'm adding a Card I made for my friend Marlene's daughter Civil Partnership.  It's still a struggle to find a wedding card that doesn't say wedding so she asked me to make this.  There was no colour theme for the 'event' so we decided on White on White which I think looks more interesting, sometimes.

This was a gatefold card the size determined by the Spellbinders expandable pattern die I used on each 'gate' .  The next pic shows how this double gate opened.
The final picture shows the detail of the front, there was a fold out section inside for Marlene to add a poem she had written but I didn't take a picture of this.....that's me......
 I used Spellbinders Extenable patterns Nature
Labels four
Marianne Small Roses Die
Challenge - Stampin for the Weekend # 22- Use some texture
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. One word of advice, take off 'word verification' it annoys people. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging
    This is a beautiful card. .... love the white on white....
    Bishopsmate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging
    This is a beautiful card. .... love the white on white....
    Bishopsmate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging
    This is a beautiful card. .... love the white on white....
    Bishopsmate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world of blogging
    This is a beautiful card. .... love the white on white....
    Bishopsmate

    ReplyDelete